Terms & Conditions
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing these terms and conditions shall apply to all services undertaken by the subcontractor (The Business Studio) to the client (person or company engaging The Business Studio services), to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions that may appear on any purchase order of the client from time to time.
- Payment terms are strictly the 20th of the month following invoice. Payment for the services undertaken by The Business Studio shall be made without deduction or setoff of any kind. Interest may be charged at The Business Studio discretion on a daily basis on account balances remaining unpaid after the due date. Interest will be charged at the rate of 1.25% per month. The Business Studio reserves the right to turn off the client’s website if account balances are more than 30 days overdue.
- Website Hosting fees shall commence on the agreed go live date and shall continue on a month-to-month basis indefinately unless expressly terminated with one month's written notice. All hosting charges are due and payable on the 20th of the month, monthly in advance.
- Any and all recovery of fees incurred in order to secure payment of outstanding accounts will be charged to and payable by the client.
- Project coordination refers to but is not limited to time required to determine objectives, manage production, liaise with the client and other stakeholders, organise and source imagery, etc.
- Disbursements are excluded from this cost estimate. For example (but not limited to) travel charges, courier charges, printing & copying, incurred fees, etc.
- Please inform us if you have any objection to us displaying this work on our website on completion and following your own public release. We will respect any need you have for confidentiality.
- These conditions embody the entire agreement of the parties in relation to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior understandings, communications and representations between the parties, whether oral or written. No amendment to these Conditions will be effective unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative of The Business Studio.
- The above Terms of Conditions are subjected to New Zealand law.